Hotel Nice
International
01 02 03 04 05
 
 
 
 
Our Tourism Packages
image

Hotel nice international wants to make sure that all its guests enjoy their stay at hotel to the fullest. And to this effect, Hotel nice international has prepared two tourism packages for its guests so that they can take  tours to a number of ancient sites and places of great historical importance and values.

 
Package-2
  • Kusumba Masjid/Mosque (around 90 km)
  • Paharpur Buddist Bihar (around 100 km)
  • Mohastan Gar (around 100 km)
  • Natore Rajbari (around 50 km)
 
 
Pharpur Buddhist Monastery

The ancient Buddhist temple in Paharpur ( 8th-12th AD) is the single largest vihara in the south of the Himalayas. This grand and impressive Buddhist monastery would remind that Bengal/Bangladesh was a prosperous Buddhist centre. The architectural design of Paharpur later had influences on Pagan and Angkor wat and has been declared a world heritage site.


Kusumba Mosque

Kusumba Mosque is named after the village of Kusumba, under the Manda upazila of Naogaon district, on the west bank of the Atrai river. It lies inside a walled enclosure with a monumental gateway with standing spaces for guards. It was built by a high ranking official named Sulaiman, during the period of Afghan rule in Bengal, under one of the last Suri rulers, Ghiyasuddin Bahadur Shah. The inscription tablet is in Arabic, with only the word 'built by' in Persian, dates the building to 966 AH (1558-59 AD), and is fixed over its eastern central entrance. Although built during Suri rule, the mosque is not influenced by the earlier Suri architecture of North India, and is well grounded in the Bengal style. The brick building, gently curved cornice, and the engaged octagonal corner towers are typical features.

Mahasthan Garh

Mahasthan means a place of sanctity and garh means fort. A Sanskrit text “Vallalcharita” of the 13th century first mentioned the place “Mahasthan”, to mean the same place the same text also mentions two more names – Pundrakshetra, land of the Pundras, and Pundranagara, city of the Pundras. In 1685, an administrative order mentioned the place as Mastangarh, means fortified place of an auspicious personage. In 1808, F.Buchanan Hamilton first locates and visits Mahasthangarh and in 1889, Alexander Cunningham visited the site and he was the first to identify the place as the capital of Pundravardhana. “Pundra Nagara” presently known as “Mahasthangarh” is located (Under Shibganj Upazila) at a distance of 11 km to the north of Bogra town on the Bogar-Rangpur highway. Mahasthangarh is situated on the western bank of river Karatoya, once a mighty river but now a small stream, flows on its east.
It is the oldest archaeological site of Bangladesh and the spectacular site is an imposing landmark in the area having a fortified long enclosure. It is roughly 1.523 km long from north to south, and 1.371 km from east to west, with high and wide ramparts in all its wings. With in a semicircle of about 9 km radius of fortified there are many ancient ruins.

Natore Rajbari

Natore Rajbari situated in Natore, a district town about 48 km east of Rajshahi, was the zamindari headquarters of the natore raj. Like most of the feudal palaces in Bangladesh the palace ruins of Natore are approached through a long avenue, fringed on either side with carefully planted rows of bottle palms. Ramjivan, the real founder of the Raj family, made his headquarters at Natore and built most of the Rajbari complex, the tanks, temples, orchards and flower gardens. Originally Natore was a small settlement under Taraf Kanaikhali in Lashkarpur Pargana.